Almost everything you might be interested in. From transport to networking ...
1. Who is the EVOLVE! Summit for?
The conference is suitable for experienced audience as well as for newcomers to the field. It is aimed for all those who want to be kept up to date with news from the HR world and recruitment, as these areas are constantly evolving. Whether you are a CEO, an HR professional, a headhunter, a recruiter or a sourcer, this conference is the right event for you.
2. What’s included in the price of the tickets and are the tickets transferable?
The ticket includes:
– two-day full of lectures
– accompanying program including afterparty with live music (12th of November)
– coffee breaks, lunches and dinner including beer & wine on 12th of November
– videos from lectures
– special codes or discounts from partners
Each ticket is tied to a name and is non-transferable, and thus valid for the ticket owner only. The conference is prepared as a whole and the individual parts of the two-day programme are often connected. It would be a shame to experience just a half of it!
3. I would like to become a partner of this event or open an exhibition stand there. Who should I contact?
4. How can I reach the conference on public transport?
SONO Centrum is a multi-purpose cultural center that’s just a short hop from downtown. If you start from the main train station, you’ll be there in less than 15 minutes overall. Start by stepping onto tram 4 or 12, ride it to the Česká stop, switch to tram 3 or 11, and ride that to the Tábor stop. From there it’s a few short steps to SONO Centrum. For tram schedules, check HERE. Don’t worry; this site is available in English.
5. How can I arrive by car, and where can I park?
Parking at the SONO Centrum won’t be possible this year, as the garage will serve as the conference underground zone. However, you may use the parking available next to it, in the Platinium building, or the parking place across the Sono Center, parking Veveří, Janáčkovo divadlo, Domini Park, Rozmarýn or in the nearby side streets.
6. Where can I book accommodation?
This year, we have arranged a discount on accommodation at several hotels in Brno.
1. Holiday Inn including free morning shuttle from hotel to SONO Center
Standard single room including breakfast 1900 CZK
Standard double room including breakfast 2300 CZK
2. Hotel International (reservations are possible until 12th October)
Single room including breakfast 2150 CZK
Double room including breakfast 2350 CZK
password: EVOLVE 2019
3. Hotel Kozák
Single room 1099 CZK
Double room 1199 CZK
Triple room 1399 CZK
Quad room 1599 CZK
Price for breakfast: 135 CZK per person
7. How will I get registered and why should I use the conference application?
For this year’s event we’re bringing you a great networking application Whova, made specifically for professionals who meet at conferences and company events. First you will need it during check-in, you’ll be able to share your profile and networking, see the full agenda, information about speakers and important annoucements from organizers. Thanks to the application, you can enjoy the conference to the fullest and you won’t miss any update.
Download Whova at www.whova.com/download
8. Is there going to be an after-party and activities supporting the conference?
Of course! Look forward to luxurious catering, music events, a photo corner, a chill-out zone, an exhibition space for partners, new product stage. You can again look forward to the underground scene, that will offer unique entertainment activities.
On 12th November you can look forward to a great after-party right on-site—in the SONO Center’s music club with its excellent acoustics.
9. What about dining and refreshments?
There will be refreshments prepared for two days – coffee breaks, lunch and the first day
also a dinner. The food will be balanced so that both carnivores and vegetarians will enjoy their meals. 🙂 Water, tea, and coffee will also be available throughout the event (and during the after-party on November 12th , beer and
wine as well). Drinks can be bought at the bar (it’s possible to pay by credit card).
If, however, you strictly prefer e.g. vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, etc. food, please write us at
email@example.com by October 28th at the latest.
10. What’s the conference dress code?
Above all, we want for every one of you to feel comfortable. We recommend that you go “smart casual.”
11. What will be the language for the lectures?
The conference will be held in Czech/Slovak/English. Simultaneous interpreting from Czech/Slovak to English and from English to Czech will be available in the main room (Innovation Stage) and the adjacent room (Experience Stage).
12. May I record and photograph the lectures?
Yes! All we ask is that you respect the speakers—don’t use a flash. We will appreciate if you share photos at social networks using #evolvesummit2019. Naturally, professional photographers and cameramen will be in action too, and everything they record will be available to you as an attendee.